Add vocals into your mixtape, how?

So i've been a dj for a while now, did some gigs here and there and made some tracks, but my true passion is producing mixtapes.

Lately I feel im just transitioning one song to the other and I got some inspiration of some fellow Dutch dj's:

Adding vocals in your mixtape that introduce your Mixtape, songs etc.

So I am not talking about the long introduction of them talking about their latest songs/gigs etc., but just the short parts where they introduce the upcoming track or name of the mixtape.

Are there any programs that are used for this? Im using traktor at the moment with mixer/midi-controller denon mc 6000

Some examples:

- 5:40 in the video where they lower the volume and introduce the channels name ' Hard with style'.

Another example is Oliver heldens heldeep radio.

Record a sound bite (like the examples) of yourself saying what you want and then load that audio track into traktor and as you're mixing just launch that clip wherever you like. Otherwise, as bristles said, you can record the mix, load it into a DAW and position the audio where you like. 

I'd just do it live man. Have a mic running into your mixer, drop the fader on the playing track down to about 20%, say what you want, and push the volume back up. It will sound more genuine than trying to record and put over the top after. Practice just doing a couple of tracks, recording, and listening back so you get to know what works well for you personally.