dj work

Skank

hey guys

I just became the manager of a hotel in sydney cbd and along with renovating the place im in charge of looking for entertainment....can you guess where im going with this?

So i am looking for dj's to entertain my restless crowds if anyone is interested let me know asap, because as of jan ill be advertising in drum media so it will be harder to get the slot.

The music style is just club music, so house electro urban as long as it flows and is entertaining.

:D

sounds good to me saturday night it would have to be we its a good size hotel whats the djf night involve only hang up is we only have a licence till 12 so may have to bang on out early need to send me your info/ ideas bout what the night would hold but other then that you have a venue :D

sweet

its kauri hotel along bridge road were in the middle of renovations but its comming together nicley

as of set up ive been taking my gear in for the gigs american audio cdi500's there really good i went from pioneer 800's to these baby's , i also have serato hook up too so you kan just plug in ya laptop but for big gigs well hire from dj warehouse

7/10 that would be compared to the pioneer 1000's

i dont have any pics but we have a web sitew coming up soonish ill see what i can do in the mean time. We have functions every weekend so its become some what of a bucks night location only 300meters to george street along bridge road

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...