FS: Sydney CDJ 2000s Brand New

foedragon1

Hey guys

about 7 of my friends (including I) are buying CDJs bulk from a distributor. We're wondering if anyone wants to join us, we've got the price down to about $1700-$1800 per unit but the more people there are the cheaper we can potentially get it!

Please text me on 0466469758 or shoot me an email on e.holdensonkimura@gmail.com

I'm based in Sydney, we can do this person to person if you are too, or if you're somewhere else paypal or wateva.

Im not making profit, i just want as many people so that prices are reduced!!! and if you can grab yourself a pair for $3500 in stead of $4.8k everyone wins.

Thanks guys,

Eugene

how is this dodgy...

why dont you call me first instead of flaming? ive got them on ebay, i offer with paypal so you ahve 100 percent buyer protection.

like the first post said, hes sure im not scamming. how are you supposed to break news of new cdj 2000s real cheap without sounding like a scammer?

and if you pay cash and pick up, how is it scamming? skank, mate, being cynical about everything means your losing out on an insane deal. i want a better deal, if we buy in bigger bulk we can get that, and you win too.

far out, its not that fucking difficult to understand.

ive started selling lots of shit on ebay too, buyer feedback should be coming this week as cdj 400s and 1000s arrive to buyers.

so dont hate. get urself a pair for cheap and make it better for me.

calm the fuck down mate

if you have a look around some DJ forums, there's alot of these posts showing themselves and they are straight up scammers

forgive people for being sceptical when you want business with such a small amount of information, no links, no images, no ABN and only a gmail addy

I can't give images cause i dont have them in stock - we're seeing how much interest there is so we know how many units to order. thats the thing.. if you're interested and will 100 percent pay, then we'll grab a pair for you and in the process make it cheaper for ourselves.

Got no ABN - im not a business unfortunately!

Same goes for website.

seoriusly, if you (collectively) live in sydney, we can go buy them together. no qualms about that if you dont trust.

@ Caleupe - nah, we arent getting warehouse sales, we're contacting normal distributors like store dj.com.au etc. to get good deals if we buy a stack of products. so we dont need an ABN. i dont have one for selling stuff on ebay.

@Skank - most of them ask for transfers to friggin bank accounts in china lol. i can forward you this friggin hilarious one some person in china tried to sell me 8 2000s at $640 a piece. thats too good to be true...

I've got 2 pepole who are buying.. anyone else gonna hop in?

There'd be atleast 10-20% Profit in those pioneers.

- Just an observation.

try 3-6% before store specials. seriously not much margin in there.

buying from o/s is an option, but do you really want to spend $2000+on a cd deck that comes with no warranty?

from who though? pioneer doesn't do international warranty as they are all independant business units though they report back to pio japan.

even buying in country from ebay means you don't get a warranty as per pioneers terms of trade with retailers

id be on board if i didnt loose my job haha.

when i first opened this thread, i straight away thought scammer, but as you explained yourself ive come to beleive you 100% legit.

next forum you visit try explaining yourslef in your first post a bit more with some more information and so on, just so you dont get shot down straight away like you did here.

all the best mate

Thanks man, sorry bout not being clear

im really not sure about the warranty, it didnt come with any info in the one ive already got shipped over from Hong Kong.

But considering they're so cheap.... i think its a deal most people are happy to do, you get at least 500 off each cdj.