Samir's theme - knocked up noise remix

JonnyB

cheers chris... gonna try the bit crusher on the trumpets as well see how that goes.

cool. you dont have to, just interesting to hear what it might sound like. just feels like there is something missing... could be something simple as a filtered reverb or some chorus or a delay maybe?

hey man.

i likes. i actually am feeling the trumpet and enjoyed the track.

i thought the climax a 1.30 was gonna lead to something much bigger. maybe not what your going for, but it would have been good to go wild there and then go to the beats bit which nikko found a bit repitive (or maybeim just enjoying the wonk and wobble a bit these days).

love the last phrase (2.54-3.10)

ps sorry havent signed up fr soundcloud yet so cant leave responses. (i know lame probably takes 5 secs)

i was gonna say pop something wonky in there, but now thinking about it, thats prob too expected. hmmm i dunno maybe some dirty bass, with some chopped up syncopated samples - be it horns, synths, lasers, cowbells, or all of them (okay that was the best way to describe the sound im thinking of in my head, but not being a producer im prob talking out my ass). i guess it seemed like the point to get the hands up, hence the need for wildness.