gear stuff up

Skank

i had the worst weekend im running a battle of the bands and while im waiting for our inhouse p.a system to arrive we hired the set up

the bloke was 3 hours late bought the wrong cabels for his own gear left it on the floor and took off. I rang the boss of the hire place and he said he didnt wanna deal with this shit sent another worker in and took the setup with him out the door

at this point i had 4 bands waiting, round 100 people waiting for music and the show was already late by an hour. what a fuck up the name of the business is "everything entertainment", my advice is dont go near them!!

for real? that sux dude,

That type of attitude from service companies annoys the f**k out of me, you are running a business (as are they) which is why you depend on them doing their job so you can get on with your own.

they are not going to be successful if they cannot supply what you are paying them for.

did you get anything out of the night or was it pretty much ended at this point?

on a greater note, when is your in house PA arriving?...that should be fun :D

how did you find these clowns inthe first place?

there boss approached us because of the renovations weve been doing and wanted a piece of the pie asking to run a triva night there in our new lounge arse hole im still spewing about all this i have to hunt down a new p.a

atm the main p.a will be two 15inch 400watt powered speakers with a 6 channel mixer. and in a few months im able to get a powered sub to give it that extra kick :D

the bad thing is theres companys all over the place that are just shit house but the demand is high so they still get money

sounds like a perfect time to start your own based on customer service.... I want to get into this sort of shit at some stage but cant afford it atm with small family.

• 2 weeks later...