Heads Down.. Rock! (Original Mix)

PeterD

Pros:

-Like the atmos in the intro

-Bassline is cool, got a nice groove to it

-Techno stabs give it a kind of drone, in a good way

-The evolving percussion is really cool, very tech ;)

-That little noise before the drop at 3:35 is cool, heaps obscure

-Like the little incidental percs, keeps it interesting

Cons:

-I dunno, it seems that every minimal song I hear has that sidechained white noise goin through it, but you could just blame that on my under exposure to the genre. not exactly a con, just kind of over used imo

-Nothing else :)

Track rolls forever, really into it, good stuff man :thumleft:

Wow.. sounds like you actually put some thought into that.. thanks man.. your right about the sidechain thing in minimal.. but i guess all genres have their own characteristics.. sorry bout late reply.. been flat out.. wouldnt mind a critique of my latest.. (your reviews rock!) its on the house page.. new name by the way..... Louvelle :)

Wow.. sounds like you actually put some thought into that.. thanks man.. your right about the sidechain thing in minimal.. but i guess all genres have their own characteristics.. sorry bout late reply.. been flat out.. wouldnt mind a critique of my latest.. (your reviews rock!) its on the house page.. new name by the way..... Louvelle :)

you will soon learn that yo will make a track, instantly post it adjf before anywhere else to get chev's feedback, then use that feedback to change it up, repeat the process.

basically we run our tracks by chev before we send them out hahaha

BTW i will have a sneaky listen sometime tonight when i get home, if i manage to pull myself away from skate 3