Moonchild.

JonnyB

Anyone heard moonchilds stuff?

He plays at the same club i play it, really nice guy and he loves pumping out his disco tunes/remix. i recomend looking him up, he has had numerous tracks get high on the charts on Hypem.

If you like your disco shit, youll love da moonchild.

prob even more, saw another dj moonchild from kentucky! maybe he shoulda stuck w/ dorkatronique.

anywho checked his sound cloud, freakin awesome. loving his sound. his orig your girl, or my girl (something girl), yeah was really good. nice disco w/ stabby horns added.

we seem to be in the same vibe, looked at his mixlist (didnt listen just read the tracks), and ive got a lot of those tracks like moulinex, louis la rouche, mr oizo etc.

yeha, he has a few alias's, hes also had a hardcore/punk band where he did everything himself, drums and shit in logic, recorded the guitar, did the vox. very musically talented.

real nice guy to, hopefully learn some tips off him as we'll most likely be sharing the same studio a few times over the year

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...