My first mix posted on here, please check it out

Slippy

Hey peeps whats cracken!

please check out my mix its on soundcloud its still doing the waveform at the moment and im not sure how to make it pop up in forum how u guys do eheh :) but the link is:

http://soundcloud.com/jonas-wood/electro-house-mix

its 40 mins heres tracklist

1. Deadmau5 - Some Chords with intro.

2. Wolfgang Gartner & Francis Preve - Yin for the Kill (Dave Spoon Bootleg)

3. Dennis Ferrer - Hey Hey (DfS Attention Vocal Mix)

4. Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Geeling (DL Elektro Mix)

5. Wolfgang Gartner - Latin Fever (Original Mix)

6. Wolfgang Gartner - Undertaker (Original Mix)

7. Alaric - Cruelty (Wolfgang Gartner's Remix)

please gimme some feedback, im going to be very well known for djin and give up my day job one day :) and ive listened to some electro sets from nikko and hearts and really impressed could do with some advice :)

OK Cool thanks Cupe ill try again:

http://soundcloud.com/jonas-wood/electro-house-mix

^ cool thanks for the comments guys, yeah ive been listening back to it today, that song doesn't really match with the set hehe, cheers for the advice on the levels, its so good to get some feedback, when i post sets on other forums no one listens to them so useless, so i really appreciate it thanks guys! Im off to the snow this weekend but, maybe thursday night i will try put something else together before i leave.

Chris - where is your residency mate? must be awesome to have somewhere to play regularly, i cannot wait to experience that spine tingling feeling of having a club going off when you do something special :) I get that feeling already when my 2 flatmates are bopping to my beats hehe

No worries mate, just remember to pay the feedback forward. Give rep when deserved and help others out. This forum is pretty good for it. but not good enough and yeah, other forums are useless really.

My residency is a club called Huha www.huhaclub.com haha yeah its a gd feeling mate, even better when you're being paid to do it! :)