Help with DJX750

Gday lads,

Just wondering if anybody has a DJX750?..

Ive been having a bit of trouble setting the old fella up.. I used to have a vestax few years ago and i found it alot easier to use.

I am unable to set it up properly , in the sense have the crossfade working from left to right and then have 1 track coming out of the headphones(seems i always have 2 songs playing at once no matter what i do)

Ive had the mixer for about 3 weeks and havnt been able to mix because i got no idea how to use it.

I am a newbie also , but i never remember it being this hard to work vs a vestax i had couple years ago before i sold it.

If anybody has the mixer it would be great to get in contact so i can start having a go here .

Cheers in advance boys..

i dont own one but by looking at a picture have you assigned your channels?

as in turned the nob that says assign A to say ch1 then the other nob assign B to ch2?

and make sure your mix and levels are right.

Also im assuming that when your playing a song from say ch1 you know that to cue the other song (hear it in your headphones) you have to press that little button below the designated channel and a little light should turn on which means you can now hear both tracks in ya headphones.

EDIT: doh! beaten....stupid two finger typing!

hey man welcome (go introduce yer self).

not sure if i can help as i dont use that mixer but had a browse on the behringer site.

in terms of cross fade. just on top of the cross fader there is an assign A knob, and an Assign B knob. This can be changed to be any of the channels 1-4. Just set it so what you want on the left is the channel assigned on the A-knob; and the channel for the right is assigned on the b knob.

in terms of headphone monitoring, about half way down there are buttons under the title "Monitor ???". try using those to switch on/ off what is coming out the headphones.

Again I dont have this mixer or have never used it. one of the other hardware peeps (sourceraver or wazza) will hop in with the knowledge if my thinkings are wrong.

Cheers for the replies boys..

Yeah maybe i set up the speakers wrong? But sound comes out fine....

Fark.. bit frusrating had them sitting here for 3 weeks , ive read the manual too.. Ill give it another go.. But man its annoying ay..

Havnt even been able to even learn yet lool...

Yeah sweet ill go introduce myself =)

try looking if the knobs to the left and right of the cross fader are assigned and also look at your speakers.. make sure you plugged them under each other and not beside eachother.. that means 2 rights and 2lefts.. either way you plugged it

Ok - ill do that now