Pro D.j streaming setup

wazza

Twitch seems to be the place to do it. there’s an ADJF page https://twitch.tv/ausdjforums which a few of us have done streams on at times.

With Twitch, you install a piece of software on your PC, then tell it what sound card and webcam to use, link it up to your twitch account, and off you go.

The thing I think most people have trouble with is getting the audio routing right. If you’re using external gear, you just need a sound card which accepts line input, then go from the rec out on the mixer into the sound card. If you’re using software, it can get a bit more complicated...

Thanks Cupe and Mitch .

.I’m doing streaming Using all hardware ..,.no OBS .,.no laptop ... Multicam HD video @ 1080p 60 frames a second.

my 3 camera ....Sony A6100 .,.Panasonic 4K Handcam .,. Zoom q8 ....

my HD hardware video switcher is a Black magic Atem mini ....4 HDMI inputs with Scaler and HDMI and USB 3 video outputs ...,the Atem mini has Picture in picture and 4 video Transitions
my hardware video encoder is a Magewell ultra stream HD ..., it a little box that you will stream to 2 streaming platform at the same time or Stream and record HD video ...,to a 32 gig flash drive .....it will stream out by cat5 cable or a 4g modem...

will do a video for you when I get time