Pioneer CDJ 350

LabRat

I've been looking on and off getting a set of something to have a bit of a play with, ideally something I can use USB's for. 

A set of 350's came up on marketplace and I'm willing to put an offer in on them as they're compact and have USB capability with (I'm assuming) rekordbox. 

Question to the people that are still involved;
- are these worth it just for home use,
- is the latest version of rekordbox compatible (I'll probably google this after I post this tbh),
- are there any other suggestions for simple home use (without the use of a laptop and controller) that I can look into that won't cost a million bucks? 

I'm probably willing to splash out 500 bucks or so but it's probing to be really annoying as I'm guessing covid tax is still a thing

PFA

[cdj-350-angle__20453.1501716322.jpg?c=2 

They do work with rekordbox; however, the screen only lets you browse one line at a time which is a bit of a pain, so you need your playlists on point. The 850s (what I have) show three rows when browsing which is a bit better, but I’m finding they’re getting slower now the USBs are quite large with heaps of tracks on them. 

Pioneer do make a range of all in one units which look like a controller but you just bang a USB in and off you go - not sure how much these are though (probably more than 500).

30 minutes ago, Mitch said:

They do work with rekordbox; however, the screen only lets you browse one line at a time which is a bit of a pain, so you need your playlists on point. The 850s (what I have) show three rows when browsing which is a bit better, but I’m finding they’re getting slower now the USBs are quite large with heaps of tracks on them. 

Pioneer do make a range of all in one units which look like a controller but you just bang a USB in and off you go - not sure how much these are though (probably more than 500).

was looking to avoid the all in one units but it's probably the best option for what I want to do, which is just muck around. might be the better option