Pressurized Co2 jets

Jaz

• 3 weeks later...

ahh this is where i come in! they would most probaly be illeage BUT i use to make pnuematic conons(spudguns) and you could buy/hire bottles, there kind of expensive, but if your only looking for a small scale then it wouldn't be to hard to just buy a paintball tank (the largest you can find) these arn't too much maybe 100-150 on ebay or paintball australia and theer are a few differnt types of valve you could use but the only ones that id be using are solenoid valve's but then you'd need some way of moving CO2(or if you use home filled air witch i will talk about later) into a separate tank witch is let out by the solenoid valvebecause they only open and dont close with preshor on the other side so they'd just let it all out at once or you could use a eletric ball valve witch im sure you could sourse over the net orr something like this: http://www.fittingsexpress.com.au/product/338-905 and operate it by hand.

so getting to what i was saying before about useing air, there is a compessor in fidges and freasers and some type of aircon's heres more about them as it would take me all inght to write up about these: http://www.spudfiles.com/forums/my-compressor-300-psi-and-more-much-more-d-t11866.html

if you dont want to cut one out of any apliance you can by them rather cheaply off ebay

if you do this you must remember that you are working with pressures of around 1000 psi (this could easy blow a hole in you or send shrapnal everyware (but if you use copper and prober tanks this shouldn't be a problem) so take the right precaushions and work safly, id reaaally like to see this done if theres anything else you want to know just let me know

haha yeah well if you use copper and the right tanks and stuff nothing to bad will hapen till some idiot put his hand ova the end where the air/co2 comes out.. but its not to hard, when i get back on my laptop with all my programs i'll make up a diagram and simplify it for you. couple of questions, do you think you'd save the trouble and savty of your self and fork out cash for co2 (witch would be bad indoors to much...) or go the air option i told you? orr if you got like a shit load you could use a scuba with the right regulators... but thats big scale and very expensive....

so id say go for a co2 bottle (filled profeshionaly orr with a fridge compressor) with copper pipe and and havi it coming out the top of your speakers WELL AWAY from people... really inforse this...