Serato or traktor?

Thierry

no not at all. its super simple. 1st time set up is a bit complicated but once you've worked it out the night is yours! plus you hook up some Novation Dicers and you've got so much more to play with!! I love my SL3 just gotta put the time into setting up que points.

check it out

to be honest am not sure what i want!

i went to a local music shop today and they did not have serato instore but the price i've been quoted is $999

but they had 2 different kinds of tracktor i think 1 was for 2 channels price around $640 and the 4 channels $850

but for some reason i still want serato

i think i only want serato is beacause i've used my mate's one before and i've never used traktor before.

but if i have traktor do i need a midi controller or and dj mixer?

to be honest am not sure what i want!

i went to a local music shop today and they did not have serato instore but the price i've been quoted is $999

but they had 2 different kinds of tracktor i think 1 was for 2 channels price around $640 and the 4 channels $850

but if i have traktor do i need a midi controller or and dj mixer?

you dont need midi controller or a D.J mixer..... BUT ...thay do make your job easy'er

using the Audio 4 / 8 sound card is not the only way to setup traktor scratch time code

for the price $ 850 you could get the D2 pro mixer

its got the traktor scratch sound card in the mixer , then all do is just get the traktor scratch software