heartstep

ill_spector

Pro's

- your making dubstep haha.

- you have the basic ideas down, got the drum beats right.

-have an ok little melody going on, just need some synth work.

- that second synth that comes in is a nice sounds!

Cons

-the track lacks real structure, try just having a bit of a drum beat going on for the first 12 bars with some back round noises, like a synth pattern with real short notes far apart, put an echo or reverb on it, get those notes to follow the same notes as the bass in the drop though. then after those 12 bars have a little kick build up or something or a vocal hook and drop the bass after 16 bars( on the 17th)

-the second synth you drop in is too loud, and i think its bought it way to early, try bringing it in later, and don't have it in the whole track bring it in for 30 seconds or a minute try pitching it up or down an octave to to change things up, then drop it out again, and bring it back in later. just so the listner isnt listning to the same sound the whole way through the track.

keep it up though man. want to see some more tracks from you

yeah man constructive critisism is the best kind of feedback you can get, sometimes it may seem a bit harsh, but its what the person truthfully thinks, no point in someon telling you track is awsome if he thinks it still needs work!

just keep at it man!

• 2 weeks later...

hey man. not much more to add then what jonnyb said. yeah 2nd synth way too loud and drowns your drum beats and bass synth. but the melody you got going with the 2nd synth is quite good, like count dracula or something.

the keys are a nice addition/ mixup to the track.

ha ha nice vocal drop.

a bit monotonous. i know you drop the beats in the middlebut maybe also lose the 2nd synth somewhere in the track.

not particularly my sound but yeah i think youve done well.