sydney dj comp

were holding a dj comp at the collector hotel in parramatta its not official yet but i thought id give anyone interested the heads up

http://www.collectorhotel.com.au/nightclub.html

the genre is open but remeber were a mainstream night club sono hardstlez or trance

were just looking for djs that can rock the dancefloor and entertain the masses

for now the prizes havnt been set in stone but a residency within the night club is definate

we have just upgraded our dj booth to include

2x cdj900s

DJm 700

3x technics 1200 mk2

serato

and lighting controlers for you to controll the the look of the dance floor

ill be back with more details as they come in but feel free to msg me with any questions you have

edit

heres the link to register

http://www.collectorhotel.com.au/promotions.html

• 2 weeks later...

just bumping this one i have the prize details were gunna start promoting this all over the radio net and print media so if you want in make sure to contact me

prizes are

1st-8week trainign course at djwarehouse for remixing and producing your own tracks and remixing also including a midi keyboard controller, abelton live software and a pair of studio monitors

2nd- will recieve a 4 week production and remixing course @ djwarehouse, a dj carry bag and headphones valued at over $1000

and 3rd prize is still being negotaited

the winner will recieve residency on fridaynights and also im gunna find some otheres who perform well to play for me on the weekends as well

comp starts 24th of sep you are able to register on our website this week some time

if you really dont wanna miss out be sure to message me and ill get you to the front fo the cue :)

bloody hell went to the site and didnt realise my sound was turned up, so everyone heard a massive "collector hotel...." ha ha ha

is the info for the comp only in the slide show? too quick man. post up the flyer in here if you can?

anywho so basically you just want an email thru the contacts page.

this dude doesnt have a sound cloud as he is all vinyl right now so has never recorded his stuff. may get him to bring some records to my place and ill record thru traktor to see if we can get something up if he is interested.

yeah im gunna get the poster fixed on the net man ill throw it up when i get into work tonight the webdesigner hasnt done it properly

basicly every dj need some sort of online account so there fans can watch them and where they are gunna be playing at lol

and yeah no hoddies limitis anti social behaviour and makes the crowd look a little nicer

oh and for the record, i grew up in west sydney i know collectors. i saw nitocris there many a time. anyone who knows grrl metal bands of the 90's will know nitocris. lurved their bass player back in the day. yeah and we could wear hoodies then! but i was more likely wearing a flanno and 12 hole dr martens with the purple laces. ha ha

man i was clubbing when i was 17, ha ha. i think it was a little easier back then to get into places. 34 now.

collector wasnt so much a club rather a pub with a live venue at the time. moshed like hell out there ha ha.

yeah havent been back there since prob 2001-2002 where there had already been some nice upgrades with the outside area and the thai restaurant. and that was just to go to the thai place. so if they kept doing it up im sure its swanky.