Epic Help Needed

Jaz

so in the Quest to end all Quests to Find the Best Deal on Some CDJ400's i think i may have found it!

As i may have mention once i have a slight case of OCD (obsessive compulsive Disorder) and was up till 4am last night/Morning Researching, only to work at 9am haha, and have lost much more sleep on the subject

But here we go!

http://www.senqlimited.com/index.php?ro ... duct_id=55

55_G_1260057237455-500x500.jpg

Price is in Euro but ive converted it and also got confirmation by email on prices......$1,126.57 AUD + $202 AUD Postage = $1328.57 Total New, Epic?

So far it seem Legit, i have even had a multiple email conversation with them to get shipping prices and the such, and you can even get the Limited edition Blue pack, Location = Malaysia

But the help that i need is what do you guys think? should i take the risk? has anyone dealt with these guys before, or know anyone who has? i meen that is all cheaper then i can even get second hand

im just worrying myself with hypothetical situations like it all arriving broken and im up shit creak and out $1500

cheers champions!!!! pretty excited at the moment :D

1 sec, im starting to smell a scammmmmmmmmm

see ive been searching forums with the website name to find purchase history, found 1 site of people saying scam, googled there phone number which shows up many many sites advertising this package, each site says a different country, some say sydney some say Malaysia etc etc

somethings fishy, i think im starting to piece it together, because each site says "Quoate this website when you call" im guessing so they can refer which address and country they used

but i have emailed the guy just generally asking what country he is in. will see the results!

these fuckers better not be Nigerian Scammer scum!

yeh im testing this guy for all he's got haha

yeh ive seen all the bullshit ACA reports but i know they are true

asked him for pictures of the factory and store, he sent a picture with random asians standing in front of warehouse shelving, and a picture of what looked to be an apple store...

FOR FUCK SAKE! they were just so cheap...looks like its back to the search :(:(:(:(:(

yehp,oh dont worry im checking everyday, but deffo let me know on your opinion on a good deal :D, and if you know of any other decent sites to search let me know

Im looking about $1500 used, hopefully 2x 400's and 1x djm400, i no thats pretty tight but there are a few going for around that, but would probly take just the cdj's if they were the right price and get the mixer later :)

man, theres also no great hurry. I still have my original decks.. and I've played in several clubs.. on fm radio.. bars, pubs etc. What Im trying to say is... you may have to wait a while longer, but there are ppl who are the same... it will come man and the longer you save, the better set up you get.