cdj200s Behringer DDM-4000 and Audioline 12 inch speakers

jamez_96

Ebay is your friend, other then that there are DJ forums and your local Gumtree has some deals

ive had a quick look around on all of them for you

cheapest cdj200's pair i saw was $575 used (ebay auction, could rise)

DDM4000 cheapest seen was $350 used

didnt find any speakers but open your range with them and you will find heaps of powered 12"s because FYI if they aint powered your gonna need an amp

as for getting it all under $1000, you may be able to get all seperate cheap deals and come close but as for finding all those specifics in 1 used pack good luck mate :thumright:

ok so you dont have to fuck around with an amp like i did, your better off getting powered speakers

may cost more but just less of a hassle

2 cheap 12"'s 2 ways will be the the best you will get for a cheap budget

i have 1 of these dude and for $150 including postage its great, if you can find something powered n cheaper then good luck

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0651029485

(unfortunately looks like he is sold out at the moment, but may find something similar)

1 of the other members also has 1 of these speakers and has given them a good rap for the price, i think it may have been FabDJ....

and if thats to expensive or not what you want then your other option is a good HiFi stereo because an amp and 2 passive speakers will probly cost your more then 2 of those ebay speakers...

hope this helps :D

couriers = Star Track Express are the best ive had

Fastway Couriers ive only had once and they left my subs at my front door (cockheads)

and if the CDJ's are just in there original box Aus post will most likely take them for you, but if they are in a road case id say probly not :)