Etymotic Ear Plugs

eggssell

hey anyone use em?

if so do you use them all the time; at home; at the club; at a party/wedding/function; combination of any

AND if you do use them at any of the above indicate for each do you use it in both ears; ear which headphone cup is on; ear which headphone cup is off.

i dont use them but keep thinking i should, but then keep thinking maybe its only a club thing, but then think my cueing ear gets a bit of a run each time i smash it out...and i havent seen the film but just hearing about its all gone pete tong makes me paranoid.

for those that dont know they are these things

file_6_23.jpg

yeah my mate keeps telling me i should use a set mate

but it cracks down to money

im broke atm barly getting by

but they seem like a great idea just not the best if you wanna rip the headfones of cause those shits in ya ear

i recon give it a try dude

i wouldnt have even thought about getting a set till now

dont wanna fuck up those ears ;)

• 1 month later...

got a pair from djwarehouse thrown in after buyin some shit, they are uncomfortable under headphones imo Its cause they stick out past ur ear canal but im might get custom ones made up.

when i went for my hearing test for my job i was fukin shocked. The ear i have my headphone on constanly has worse hearing than my other one. the nurse told me my hearing is of an age of around a 35 to 40 yr old and im 25 lol!