A few mixes for feedback from newbie :)

Forgone

Ok... to start with... I will admit these mixes are done using VirtualDJ. It is not the same as using CDJ's..... Just need to buy my own gear.

Have thrown up a few mixes on soundcloud.com and would love to get feedback. I admit that some of them are really shameful but that's why I'm spending every day mixing up. As soon as I get my own equipment I can put the VirtualDJ aside :)

This one is a 2 track mixup, I was asking to provide some music for a pool party (I didn't get an invite!) and started doing another CD before the phone rang and ended up with this. It is Tim Berg - Bromance (Chris Reece Remix Edit) and Soul Avengerz - Respect (Soul Avengerz Club SODA Mix Edit) - I love the way I did this... it just works!!!!

DJ Forgone - 2 track mixup by DJ Forgone

Any feedback, assistance, advice, tips would be greatly appreciated!

[Edit]

[Edit 2:] Split tracks

Listened to the 1st 1 man, i liked it, clean transitions

But ill tell you before the others do, Post the Soundcloud Waveform bar thing rather then the link :) , id tell you how if u dont know, but i dont use soundcloud so i dont actually know :P

and yeh dw about the Virtual DJ thing, heaps of people started on it...*Cough i did Cough*

Listened to the 1st 1 man, i liked it, clean transitions

But ill tell you before the others do, Post the Soundcloud Waveform bar thing rather then the link :) , id tell you how if u dont know, but i dont use soundcloud so i dont actually know :P

and yeh dw about the Virtual DJ thing, heaps of people started on it...*Cough i did Cough*

Cheers with the VirtualDJ (I feel at peace now :D)

Also added the Waveform bar as requested :)