Introducing DJ AGE

dj_age

Hi All

Im DJ AGE or also know as Adrian Kelly

I am currently the lighting operator @ Hunter Valley Brewery, Maitland and also DJ there once a month

I have been DJing 4 about 3 years @ private parties and other minor events and also have recently DJed with some big names like Baby Gee, RnB SuperClub and the 808's. When i first started being a DJ i started out using a Berhinger BCD 2000. Now at home i own 2 X Pioneer CDJ 400 and a Pioneer DJM 400.

I have been doing Sound engineering for about 5 years now as well and have done some big events such as Hillsong Conference and Youth Alive. That has given me alot of experience and has put me where i am today in both sound and DJ.

As for lighting operator i have done minor things with basic mixers and dimmers before i started at HVB but knew enough about moving lights to know what i was doing before i started there. Currently i am using Martin LightJockey.

Also i am a Videographer (well this is another story). I have been doing video relate work for about 4 years. In which i have experience in Live Video Feeds, Creating Videos and other camera work. When ever i have done video work i have been in the position of Video Director or Video Operator as my skills are very vast. I have done this in a few different setting like Church scenes and also as a Video Jockey.

If you have any Questions or Queries or even just wanna find out when im next playing @ HVB just shoot me a message and i will reply to you

Keep Playing It Real

DJ AGE

• 1 month later...