Kontrol s4 vs Allen and Heath xone DX

awesome88

well i just called a few of the places here in sydney so i thought i would update

lightsounds said they should be getting some next week so fingers crossed.

Store DJ said they got some today and they all sold out already so should be a couple more weeks

Dj Warehouse are apparently "not bothering" to get them in... the guy seemed a bit rude when i asked lol =\

so yea i think i'm still gonna try and get one, they look like good fun for what i do, which is just muck around by myself and do the occasional party

well i just called a few of the places here in sydney so i thought i would update

lightsounds said they should be getting some next week so fingers crossed.

Store DJ said they got some today and they all sold out already so should be a couple more weeks

Dj Warehouse are apparently "not bothering" to get them in... the guy seemed a bit rude when i asked lol =\

so yea i think i'm still gonna try and get one, they look like good fun for what i do, which is just muck around by myself and do the occasional party

tried spank records? those guys are champs

hmmm i was just reading a few things on the NI forums, and seems like a lot of people are having problems with dropping out or sound quality running the S4 with a dell... which is what i was going to buy.

anyone have any ideas/experience with this? If it works better on a mac i might look at those instead.

mac vs pc time wu-huuuu

:lol:

if you cant afford a mac have you looked at asus'? ive had mine for going into its 5th year, still works a charm except i prob need a new battery. they usually have some cheaper end machines. just get the highest processor and highest ram you can afford at this moment. good thing is you can always upgrade the RAM later so i guess focus on processor. mine was benchmarking with machines 2 years newer than it.

and it has lightscribe ftw. which is pretty standard on all asus machines

yea, i'm not trying to make a pc vs mac thing... just wanna make sure i don't buy everything then get cracking when i try and play with it.

just seemed to be a lot of posts about dells and the S4 on the NI forums for some reason. something about sound cards and bios =\ as you can tell, i'm not quite a computer genius