the underground xposed

WHAT IS THE UNDERGROUND EXPOSED

after mths off planing the underground radio show has planing one off the things to hit brisbane radio.

the real underground exposed will give brisbane bedroom bangers (up coming dj's) and undiscovered sound wizzards (up come producers ) a change to heard on mass sale never heard on brisdane radio.

the underground radio show will give the Brisbane public a change to have your say who are the best.

this will happen through voting . after a number off weeks off them on air on the underground. radio on switch 1197am, whole show will dedicate to bedroom bangers (up coming dj's) and undiscovered sound wizzards (up come producers ). after that the people off brisbane will be able to vote which ones that to play

at THE REAL UNDERGROUND EXPOSED EVENT that happen....

listen to the underground on switch 1197 am to find out more

get your bio's and for bedroom bangers we want a 60min mix and for the for sound wizzard we want on or 2 tracks for we needs 2 -3 tracks

up loud them to to site and email to underground@switch1197.com

must be Andy.... howdy mate.

i run a radio show at the same station. The underground is a pretty decent show. covers a pretty wide range of tunes etc. i suggest jump on board.

Is this mainly for harder styles of dance ?

is it actually a competition?

or someone asking for radio DJ's?

lol i agree i thought it was a spam bot as i was reading it

To be honest, i only just tried to read the first post properly just now

and fucken jebus. either they wrote at 2 billion words per minute, or they're dyslexic

i'm pretty sure the underground exposed is a comp.

i'm just taking demo's for air play. if there not up to scratch they dont get played though

not up to scratch = droped beats, bad/clashing mixes and cheesey shit

there are a few styles i look for as long as there is a bit of energy in it & good song selection.

i dont play hardstyle / trance / hardcore (the underground does)

will play breaks / house / prog house / electro

or if you want to hear what gets played... listen to the show.... www.switch1197.com