22:30
26:10
31:06
36:02
39:26
43:33
48:29
53:19

first transition seemed a bit busy but the rest was sweet.

needs more gigi though, lol ;)

yeh i agree lol. a lil slack with the EQ'ing in that first part but the rest seemed ok. some big tunes being released so i think its time for a big, heavy electro smasher :P

wow, so many good things i want to say i dont know where to start

this mix gives a whole new meaning to "you had me at hello". I really felt that after you brought in hello, you were in the zone and really enjoying yourself, which in turn made me really enjoy myself, because the transitions were smooth as silk. I think this mix really demonstrated you have a good core understanding of song structure as well, with perfectly timed transitions at build ups/phrases

first 47 seconds i was like "ugh god i hate this song" 48 seconds i was like "oh damn" smilin and boppin :) (havnt heard the chu fu version)

17:57 gave me fucking goosebumps holy shit, those vocals just made my day, amazing track.

32:00 was another goosebump moment, dayyyyummm, then realised what song was coming in and was like noooooo waaaaayyyy FARRRRRKKK YEAAA!!!! haha again killer fucking track selection

37:07 haha funk me up awesome change up of things

2 things i liked:

1. great mix structure, just when i thought i was losing interest, it would get changed up and kept the mix feeling fresh, i was never bored through the entire mix and was wanting more the entire time

2. song selection, i think for nearly every track i was like "oh fuck yea!!!!"

2 things of critique:

1. first transition, i think if you realise youve stuffed the first one it would be worth starting it again, had i not read the positive comments i probably would of thought mmm am i really going to bother listening to an hour of this if its going to sound sloppy like that

2. 36:20 sounded a little off, but thats me clutching at straws trying to find a second thing to critique

overall mate, this mix gave me the high of double dropping some old school good bangers, without actually double dropping. I drove around aimlessly for a good 40 mins because i didnt want the music to stop

thank you for the journey, i cant wait for aprils mix

wow, so many good things i want to say i dont know where to start

this mix gives a whole new meaning to "you had me at hello". I really felt that after you brought in hello, you were in the zone and really enjoying yourself, which in turn made me really enjoy myself, because the transitions were smooth as silk. I think this mix really demonstrated you have a good core understanding of song structure as well, with perfectly timed transitions at build ups/phrases

first 47 seconds i was like "ugh god i hate this song" 48 seconds i was like "oh damn" smilin and boppin :) (havnt heard the chu fu version)

17:57 gave me fucking goosebumps holy shit, those vocals just made my day, amazing track.

32:00 was another goosebump moment, dayyyyummm, then realised what song was coming in and was like noooooo waaaaayyyy FARRRRRKKK YEAAA!!!! haha again killer fucking track selection

37:07 haha funk me up awesome change up of things

2 things i liked:

1. great mix structure, just when i thought i was losing interest, it would get changed up and kept the mix feeling fresh, i was never bored through the entire mix and was wanting more the entire time

2. song selection, i think for nearly every track i was like "oh fuck yea!!!!"

2 things of critique:

1. first transition, i think if you realise youve stuffed the first one it would be worth starting it again, had i not read the positive comments i probably would of thought mmm am i really going to bother listening to an hour of this if its going to sound sloppy like that

2. 36:20 sounded a little off, but thats me clutching at straws trying to find a second thing to critique

overall mate, this mix gave me the high of double dropping some old school good bangers, without actually double dropping. I drove around aimlessly for a good 40 mins because i didnt want the music to stop

thank you for the journey, i cant wait for aprils mix

haha gandy mate, im flattered!! cheers for the feedback :)

i was thinking about starting the mix again after the first transition but thought fuck it (not a very good attitude to have lol)

- that song at the 17min mark is an absolute champion of a tune! i found that accidently and fell in love with it! (for dubstep fans, the Jakwob remix is just as good!)

- @32min - i really wanted to throw this one into a mix but never really had much of a chance too with my other ones. this mix i wanted to be a little more mainstream so did experiment throwin a few different house styles around. glad it worked :)

at the point where you said the mix sounded a bit off at 32:20, was that because of the sudden bass drop?

cheers again buddy! i havnt even thought of aprils mix yet but this seems to be a good bench mark to follow

ps: + rep for you sir 8)