Unrealistic Price?

ruggs

found this ad and thought it was a typo or something

http://www.adoos.com.au/post/4758275/2x ... 0_mixer_dj

emailed the guy and he said this back:

Hello

Thanks for your mail and the interest you have in buying from us and i want you to know that the 2x Pioneer cdj-1000mk3's and 1x djm-800 is brand new,well sealed and package in it's original company pack

The 2x Pioneer cdj-1000mk3's and 1x djm-800 comes with complete accessories, and comes with 1 year international company warranty and 90 days return policy

2x Pioneer cdj-1000mk3's and 1x djm-800 -----$1000

Shipping fee-----------------------------------------$100

The total cost for your order with shipping fee,tax and custom fee of your country is $1,100 dollars

Shipment will be made by UPS DELIVER EXPRESS and they will deliver to your house witn 48 hours and we only accept payment by Western Union Money Transfer from any new buyer

Note

=====

note that payment most be confirmed before shipment will be made because we have to pay for the shipping fee,tax and custom fee of your country so your order will get to your house without no problem ok

So get back to me as soon as possible if you are really interested in buying from us

Regards

scam scam scammedy scam scam

you would be lucky to get any one of those units at that price, let alone 3. and the seller is not responsible for customs fees, you are.

anything thay says payment to be made by western union is a scam

extreme scam dude,

rule is if it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

you see these big lists of equipment for cheap prices all the time, and they're bogus as man...if you really want these type of set ups you're just gonna have to save!!

im pretty sure it costs at least 1300 just to make and ship the cdj 1000 so there is no way they would be selling em at that much of loss i have a good website tho if you are after cdj set up i checked there abn and its a legit seller check em out

http://www.djtoyz.com

p.s if anyone buys from them let me know i wanna get some feed back

i recon just buy from you local dj equipment store, at least then if you have a problem you can take it somewherer to get fixed. plus a bit of support goes along way. pay cash and you'll always get some sort of discount.

Jb-hi fi is always pretty good for picking up pioneer stuff at a good price. $1500 plus is way to much to take a risk on some internet site.

• 3 weeks later...

emailed the guy when I had a few two many the other night and told him i think this is a scam and forgot bout it lol checked my mail today and he sent this.....

I want you to know that we buy all our product directly from the manufacture and they sell to us as discount rate this is why we sell to all our buyers at an affordable price ok

I really understand how you feel because nowadays there are a lot of doubt on internet business now but i want you to be 100% rest assured doing business with us because we are a real Christian and we don't do dirty business here

Immediately payment is confirmed shipment will be made and i will get back to you with your full shipping informations such as:

TRACKING NUMBER

AIRWAY BILL

INVOICE

This shipping informations will enable you to trace your order and let you know when your order will get to your house

so get back to me with your full shipping address if you are really interested in buying from us

yeah right a real christian what the fuck does that have to do with the world of business.

any business that won't do business through paypal are whales. unless you can actually go to the store and beat the shit out of someone when your stuff doesn't arrive paypal is the only way to be safe, because they have a dispute resolution centre, which i have used and the process is really straight foward.

when i paid for my setup i had to wait 8 weeks for the decks and mixer to come in, jb hifi hated me by the end of it cos i was in there everyday asking whats going on