Moving to Another country

ok this is sort of dj related and sort of not

I might be moving to Europe, and im hoping to maybe moving some of gear later on

has anyone had experiences moving possesions esp dj gear from country to country

or do i just sell all my gear and buy new stuff wen i get there??

i get too attached to my gear i hardly ever want to part with it, it grows on me even if it sits there and i dont use it, i can never part with it yes wierd i know

probs gonna cost close to as much as the gear is worth...not sure what you have but i bet its expensive, hence why you see so many for sale threads/listing saying moving over sea's sale...or whales just cant think of anything original to lie about

im thinking of sending a container from syd anyway so im looking to get a quote soon.

thinking of selling some of my gear like my cdj 800s and my ecler mixer,

then leaving my cdj350's my four channel mixer, pa speakers and monitors to my bro so he can mess around with them

then just taking my launch pad, laptop sound card and buying a S4 and monitors when i get there after I settle in.

im talking as if i already got the job lol interview is over the fone on wednesdays packin shit about it ha ha!

Where are you moving in europe? i know coming from the uk that dj equipment and most stereo equipment is much more expensive here so if you are going to the uk i would sell my gear for top $ in oz and cos the $ is so strong and stuff in the uk is soo cheap it would be better for you

Where are you moving in europe? i know coming from the uk that dj equipment and most stereo equipment is much more expensive here so if you are going to the uk i would sell my gear for top $ in oz and cos the $ is so strong and stuff in the uk is soo cheap it would be better for you

Moving to croatia well maybe

im jumping the gun a bit got a second interview with the head of chemistry for contract medicinal chemistry company

might be able to get it from Germany cheap as well,

i remember djim sayin he lived in aus before just wonder of he had to transit any of his gear back to the UK