RhemyD Back online

RhemyD

Hey guys

thought, seeing as I havnt been active on here in a good 6 months and that there are alot of new faces that I should reintroduce myself.

The names Richard Matthews (DJ RhemyD) and im 20 based in Adelaide SA. Started off DJing in early 2006 although been active in the entertainment community since 1999- 2000. Mainly been working as a mobile DJ (theres more money in that industry and less politics) although i've been gaining a growing intrest in getting back into the club scene mixing commercial dance music including retro (80's, 90's dance music).

Love my old school remixes that i get off of several DJ's that do their own around the place (Feel Free To Send Me Yours!).

Keen to meet any and all DJ's in Adelaide, you never know when you're going to need another DJ at short notice or someone to just dribble shit with at 5am knock off :P

I run my own company on and off in the DJ arena called RhemyD Entertainment. Its not activly running atm however if you have any quieres realted to tax, legality etc dont hesitate to ask and i'll try and share my knowledge base.

Anyways, thats me in a DJ nutshell

Hope to see some new faces around the place.

Cheers

Richard