awesome little controller

lloydc

Get your tune on WHALE

if u talking to me then 3 wks and i will, i want more time practacing and got school holidays in 2 days time so then i'll hav more time, dont keeps ur expectations too high too

and lloydc he's like 17 or sumthing

Get your tune on WHALE

if u talking to me then 3 wks and i will, i want more time practacing and got school holidays in 2 days time so then i'll hav more time, dont keeps ur expectations too high too

and lloydc he's like 17 or sumthing

He was prolly just trying to impress you like sol does with hiis party lights "hey baby come check out my 'light show' in my pants" lol

hey lloyd, thats a great buy for a 15 yr old mate.

i recommend those or numark mixtrack pro to most students. Can be used as a toy or can be taken srs if he wants... He'll love it.

...god i'm so jealous of how kids these days can get their hands on tech that will do these things for them.

whinge whinge whine

You still need a soundcard for this thats why its so cheap. I suspect you may need something a bit more versatile (ins and outs) than most onboard laptop soundcards.

you could get away with it, but you wouldn't be able to cue anything through headphones.

If im honest, the Hercules RMX is still the best value for money out of the hercules series, its much bigger with heaps more features, has the inbuilt soundcard as well, traktor is already mapped for it, and its built solid as a rock (ive owned 1)

ok so i actually bought 2 of these because i read up and you can map this as a midi controller to ableton, but i am going to prove tonight that without any type of beat matching software, this can be used as well as say a set of CDJ-400's with a DJM0400 mixer :) i will record my set and upload with a review.

i will use it for my radio streams in the future :)

ok so i actually bought 2 of these because i read up and you can map this as a midi controller to ableton, but i am going to prove tonight that without any type of beat matching software, this can be used as well as say a set of CDJ-400's with a DJM0400 mixer :) i will record my set and upload with a review.

i will use it for my radio streams in the future :)

+rep

for anyone interested, store DJ has the BCD3000 for the same price as this little thing with their recent sale.