TRAKTOR - weird buzzing noise when playing music

CapFive

i was playing around trying to get by with using one soundcard to record with and use a monitor, with 2 separate channels, cant remember what i did but it was working fine today and now it isnt.. both tracks have a whineing/buzzing noise.. please help!!

hey cap5 havent heard the sound but i assume its a ground loop hum.

try unplugging your laptpop (i.e run off batteries). if you have a desktop, not sure how you test it.

dont know the exacts but its becasue your computer has a ground and your mixer has a ground so somehow current gets caught in a loop.

anyways it can be fixed. ill search around for the fred where the fellas here fixed my issue.

oh okay. try unplugging anyways to see if its that.

because if its not that then it could also be latency. however thats usually more of a snap, crackle and pop sound. kind of gives all your tracks that vinyl sound.

have you tried playing around with your latency? remember lowest isnt the best. its about finding the best for your system. and stopping whatevers not needed. i found switching off the wireless card got rid of my crackles.