Disabling auto play on cdj 800 mk1

SolDios

my 2000 does this man, its just a feature so u can leave a playlist running if need be, it shouldnt matter anyway sol, if the song is finished you should have either mixed out of it already or crossfaded/level dropped before the last beat

same with both my 2000 and 900

V interesting... I didnt believe there could be a problem with Auto Cue on CDJs as it is such a straightforward function.... but having checked the manual it looks like they have changed certain parts of it.

According to Page 11 of the manual lurker linked to the autocue will not work if the platter is set to "vinyl"

furthermore it has a sub setting which chooses at what volume the auto cue will recognise sound and set a cue.

Neither of these things have any effect to auto cue on my cdj1000 mkii as far as i know but you guys may want to experiment a bit...

^ yes, 1 second. However Ive read around, and there doesn't seem to be a fix, with or without vinyl mode or auto cue on or off. It still goes on to the next track

I have used 800's and the auto cue worked fine, there is obviously an issue somewhere. Auto cue wouldn't be on the 800's if it wasn't going to work.

dear god he worked out what it was.....Auto Cue doesnt work on Vynil mode

[20] fixed it

[20] it just auto goes though if its on vinyl mode

[20] :/

[20] serious?

[20] no shit hahahahahaha

[20] yeh

[20] XD

[20] on normal mode with auto cue its fine

[20] thats why its vinyl mode, its imitating a TT

[20] TT doesnt autocue itself

However Ive read around, and there doesn't seem to be a fix, with or without vinyl mode or auto cue on or off. It still goes on to the next track

^^^^ from earlier, so did you even try it before. Lol

I use vinyl mode all the time, so that would be annoying. But glad you got it sorted mate.