Midi knobs?

SolDios

Pretty much, All I need is two knobs

If only that was in off topic.... lol

Anyway. Just have a look in the midi section of storedj and djwarehouse websites to see if there is anything.

Found this - https://www.storedj.com.au/products/NOV-NOVNOC

You'd have to create custom mapping for it.

X1 is probably still alot better than this for what you want.. Why not save your $$ and get an x1, or even wait around and try pick up a used one?

IMO if all your using for is track selection I can't see an issue of using trackpad and keyboard to do so. It's not illegal to touch the laptop lol

Seriously man X1's are cheap, buy one and use all of the features it has to offer. You could buy one for around $100-$150 second hand and plug and play and have a heap more features.

Pretty sure you wont find another controller around that price, plus after you buy it you have to mess around with your own mapping and all you get is 2x Scrolling knobs. Whats the point buying cheap and nasty gear, save for a few more weeks and buy something decent instead of wasting your money. Trust me, you will save more in the long run and have gear that is reliable and works.

• 1 month later...