FirstPost. Teac Model 3 with SL 1

Cmac

Hey, I have a Teac Model 3 Mixer

502171759_o.jpg

and want to hook it up with my ScratchLive 1! hardware/software.

Could anybody give me walk through instructions on how this would be done and what I would need to buy, Kris on the IRC just mentioned that I might need some rca to 1/4 converters.

Thanks for the help and effort in the setup.

EDIT: Back of Mixer

502171826_o.jpg

all the ports look like they are a mono connection, so doesn't look promising man. As the SL1 is all stereo in and out (L+R) and all the connections on the back of this are just the one mono plug, to get it all to work i think you would need a bunch of stereo to mono cables/adapters (not exactly sure if this would work, or if they even exist) Even if it did work, i don't think it would work too well.

I'd suggest to try and pick up a newer mixer with stereo connections to use.. Even if it is a cheaper one, or a used one. What cd players/turntables are you using with it?

no need to pay for them, I dont need them my friend moved on to a serato ttm 57 mixer

you will need 2 channels on the mixer for serato line outputs (rca L&R for one deck & rca L&R for the other deck = 4 rca's ) and 2 channel on the mixer for the serato through outputs (rca L&R for one deck & rca L&R for the other deck = 4 rca 's)...that is why you have 8 outputs on your sl1 box....you will only need the serato through outputs if you want to use real vinyl

pm me your Address and I will send them

• 2 weeks later...