Sort Options on CDJ 850

Mitch

In recordbox, you can set category and sort options. I can get the categories to show on my cdj fine, but today i realised i wasn't using the sort options.

Its supposed to be able to sort what order the tracks in a category are in by pressing the menu button while in the category. Have seen videos on youtube showing this, but they are all using CDJ 900 / 2000, and none of this feature working on the 850's.

Had a search and can't find anything specific to CDJ 850's on the interwebs, so can anybody shed some light on this?

Maybe Jaz can help me? :)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately for you I organise all my playlists in iTunes and sync/bridge threw rekordbox to usb

basically how ever you playlists is set up in iTuns is how it will end up on your USB...hmm I guess if you had 100's of songs in a playlist of different genre's, so long as u have the genre under every song description you could just hit the genre tab above the songs and it will auto organise... then sync via record box

Other then syncing my music I don't use rekordbox much dude

that's how i do it too,

but i'm talking on the CDJ itself. When your in a playlist, or genre list, etc. if you hit the menu button you can resort the playlist to display in a different order on the fly. But not sure if its a 900/2000 only feature, or if something is wrong with what i'm doing