Pioneer DDJ ERGO

GREMM1S

How often do you need to supply your own gear though ? All these gigs don't have their own setup ?

Exactly could rock up with headphones and usb/cd instead heaps lighter

Exactly if you are a travelling dj you would probably be playing in places that have their own gear

Im sorry but if your using the ERGO in front of HUGE crowds when there is cdj's available you are clearly a heretic and must be purged from this world.

the mc3000 is better in every way IMO

better layout

metal chassis

DEDICATED FADERS

(I have been on about this before)

Size is no factor with controllers, there all next to tiny, and as a touring dj it would be a million times more (Portable) to bring a usb. (Literally)

Check out dada life, there touring dj's, and look how much of the stuff in there bag is actually dj stuff :teef:

Im sorry but if your using the ERGO in front of HUGE crowds when there is cdj's available you are clearly a heretic and must be purged from this world.

better layout

metal chassis

DEDICATED FADERS

Size is no factor with controllers, there all next to tiny, and as a touring dj it would be a million times more (Portable) to bring a usb. (Literally)

Check out dada life, there touring dj's, and look how much of the stuff in there bag is actually dj stuff :teef:

Here he goes again with the mc3000 haha

better layout

metal chassis

DEDICATED FADERS

Here he goes again with the mc3000 haha

Hahaha i really want someone who knows all the technical faults of it to come on here one day and have the biggest argument ever seen by mankind.