Emultor DJ Equipment - Must See !!!

peterheggie

Hi folks, not sure if you have the the emulator http://www.emulatordj.com.au but have a look and see what you think, please let me know on here you feedback is welcomed =D> =D>

We will be doing the launch for this product in Adelaide over the next couple of weeks, drop me a line if you want to come to the free night to have a look and have a play on this awsome bit of kit.

Stay safe :safe:

• 2 weeks later...
Wasn't me, but someone else who found a link to reasonably priced transparent touch screen. What are the prices?

(no...I don't want to have too create an account and give out my best fake details just to find the prices)

This, I don't like that fact about the website, it makes me think "We hide our prices because they are so high"

Wasn't me, but someone else who found a link to reasonably priced transparent touch screen. What are the prices?

(no...I don't want to have too create an account and give out my best fake details just to find the prices)

The reason we ask for details is so we can associate with an area and also it gives us chance to speak with people about it, because it not as simple as just a touch screen. This is the best multi touch dj system in the world. It also has its own software with it and you can customize it to work with any dj software. But if you want to know more and pricing give me a call on +61 411820260

This, I don't like that fact about the website, it makes me think "We hide our prices because they are so high"

The reason we ask for details is so we can associate with an area and also it gives us chance to speak with people about it, because it not as simple as just a touch screen. This is the best multi touch dj system in the world. It also has its own software with it and you can customize it to work with any dj software. But if you want to know more and pricing give me a call on +61 411820260

does it work with serato? how does it run in regards to latency i dont think many people will buy this that are serious without getting there hands on a demo model

Does work with serato you can use any DJ software...latency very low...we will be bringing a demo model to Sydney at the beginning of April . Would you like me to let you know the dates and venue when they are confirmed. Then you can get your hands on it and have a try :)