Kaossilator pro & Traktor S4 recording????

Vajram

Hey sexy ADJF

I know its been awhile since i last posted... kinda have not had much time to dj these days... Damn work and gf.... LOL

Anyway i just got myself a Kaossilator pro and was wondering can i hook it up to the S4 and still record using the S4 and hear the KP in the recording... if so I MUST be doing something wrong lol

Just in a process making a band with a mate, bass, Keyboard, S4, KP and KP3 (coming in the mail) and we wanna be able to record our songs using Traktor. if not we might have to get creative using Garageband or Live and cut and mix certain parts together....

Thanks guy :)

love VAJRAM!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

to be able to record it with an s4 you'll need to hook it up in midi mode.

I have never done this, but i found these links when i was helping cupe with it:

Found a .tsi for its mapping with some instructions - http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?p=72576

And found this to update firmware - http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11073

Try updating fimware then follow mapping instructions and see how that goes

Report this post

See if that helps

Hey Mitch wow fast reply... Think thats all for a KP3... or will that work for the Kong Kaossilator Pro? also think thats just mapping it as its a controller... or am i wrong?

"So are you trying to use your s4 as a soundcard for another program or record directly into traktor?"

I can get the KKP to work in the S4 like i can hear the effects... but when i record a Mix... when i listen to it back i wont hear the effects i played or vocals using the KKP.

Thanks in advance

Love VAJRAM!!! :yahoo::yahoo:*tunez**tunez*

• 2 weeks later...