Mix (30min.)

Intell-I-Gence

oright guys so here's another mix, its 24mb, id make it smaller but you know theres just no point you cant hear anything if i put it much below that. Please have a listen hit me back with some comments so i can be better :D hopefully its a lil more genre/key appropriate this time *fingers crossed* lol ummm yea i spose thats it, don't hold back :D

http://soundcloud.com/intel-i-gence/tracks

yay for sound cloud haha.

hey man, when your mixing electro. You'll find it much better to mix aggresively, try letting the transition go for about 30 secs in your cans (16 bars) and then ramming it in there, like in my mix, if done properly it sounds awesome. Gradual transitions are meant more for prog and trance.

3rd one was a bit painful for a while there lol.

also, when there is repeating vocals on the outro, kill the mids and when the vocals come back in for the brief few beats, kick it up again briefly and leave a little treble and some bass so it doesnt sound hollow.

I do when I mix out the Harder better faster remix "...work it......work it.....work it" etc.

text me sometime man, ill send you my mobile in a private message, well yea ive got all the standard pioneers as you know so if i can help you out :D can understand getting sick of him, he kicked me off the other day after that scratching class, there was like 45minutes left of the lesson so i just thought i'd try it out n he threw me out. sorta like hang on i did pay for this :S