VST designers?

Tomy

So, i'm looking for a company to develop a VST for me. I've already talked to Tailored Noise (made the sausage fattener) but they are too busy at the moment.

do anyone know of any other companies that can design VST's?

ps. have already looked into doing it myself with synthedit and other programs but i've been turned away by that a little as its my understanding the audio output through plugins made via these programs share the same algorithms therefore not making it state of the art so to speak.

any help would be great.

i've had an idea for a type of VST for some time. still haven't found anyone that has this concept or function. so i decided if i want it surely someone else out there might find it useful. so maybe there is a market out there. but VST designers are like unicorns. :D

hmmmmm i'm going to shoot them an email. had a quick look at their stuff. looks like it might be made from synth edit which i'm trying to avoid. but hopefully they can either do it for me or point me in the right direction! thanks for the lead man.

might be a good idea to see if maybe a big company could put it in as a plugin? (like NI or ableton etc...)

VST / plug-in = one and the same

NI and bigger companies like that wont do one offs.

Maybe if your idea is that good they'll include it in something.... :-k

• 2 weeks later...

have u consulted people overseas like china and shit

i remember reading an article on the guy who created angry birds.. he had the idea, and employed some chick over in china to actually make it.. nek minute, he is successful

maybe u could apply the same strategy?