Turntables for sale...

eddiebrillo

Hey guys for sale I have my 1200s, as I need the money :(

Ive had an offer on them but I just want to see what you think they are worth.

Im not sure how old they are i got them second hand.

Only problem with them is they are American release and you need an adaptor that I have since lost. It was like a transformer.

Come in a heavy ass timber box and a stanton SK-2F mixer.

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

I wanted to get them serviced but never got around to it.

Throw me an offer if you are interested. Obviously pick up only I dont want to post these badboys :D

Hey bud yeah I just got your email :D Well there they are you can see in the pics.

Did you read in the ad that you need like a transformer to plug them into? I had one but my girlfriend threw it out by mistake :wall:

If your still interested we can meet I kind of felt like it could get more but I'll be glad it goes to someone on ADJF :D

Haha cheers!

I'm still interested, understand the bit about the transformer...trying to work out whether or not theres a way i could get someone to change it to an Australian power supply as a more permanent solution.

Do you have any idea about how old they are/how much abuse they've had? Are they in desperate need of a service or in reasonable condition?

Well they worked fine for me but they are in a travel case so I think they have seen a bit of use. I replaced one of the carts when I first got it thats all it needed. The mixed does the trick too. If you're keen to learn to scratch its a good rig. Problem is I cant show you it working. Its all in good order but. Id say they look about 20 years old. They arent rough but not new...

Best option is to come have a look, no pressure.

FWIW: changing the power supply internally is a serious WHALE and half, you are better off getting transformers to plug in between the wall and the turntable.

I am also pretty surprised they didn't sell in a snap. List them individually on eBay maybe?