USB Soundcard

3 thing to think about when buying a soundcard for d.jing with midi controllers are....

1... sound quality.....you get what you pay for...the more you pay for a good sound card the better the sound....that thing would sound like shit next to something like my old edirol fa 66 or my new Roland sonic-cell on a big sound setup in a club...

2... Audio & midi inputs & outputs....because that thing is for 5.1 ( one audio output ,split into right & left front , right & left back & center.....And because theres is no ASIO or core audio drivers...how will that thing and your laptop sound card( for 2 stereo channels ) know to split 2 stereo audio channels to both soundcards or one soundcard with two stereo outputs.....most good sound card drivers have a software audio mixer in it ,so you can send stereo audio outputs channels to output on your sound card.....also will you be adding more midi / audio gear latter on as your Dj setup get bigger..better to get a sound card that has more in,s & out,s than you need now then buy another sound card latter...I don't thing that thing has enough input

3...good audio drivers .....with out ASIO or core audio drivers ...latency both audio & midi is going to be hard to work with

Wazza hit the nail on the head. One more thing to keep in mind, reliability. At the end of the day, you need to be able to trust that your gear is not going to fail. A dead soundcard, drivers acting up or even something as simple as a loose usb connection can put an end to your set.