Hip Hop Mixtape Songs

dJmULLi

Hey guys,

Thought I would share a website I get my mixtape tracks from. Obviously these songs are meant to be free and made available to the fans, and sometimes the quality may not be the best but 9/10 they are good.

Individual songs, untagged, and full mixtapes get posted regularly.

www.dopehood.com

Enjoy and hope its of some use to you!

Thanks

Mulli

• 2 months later...
just had a look, is there amy real hip hop on that site! waka floka, drake etc is ghey shit!

atqc, big pun, big l, pharcyde, mop...........you know real stuff!

Exactly the reason i stopped listening to and djing hip hop.

Still cheers for the site, it will come in handy when i occasionally get forced to play hip hop :(

just had a look, is there amy real hip hop on that site! waka floka, drake etc is ghey shit!

Still cheers for the site, it will come in handy when i occasionally get forced to play hip hop :(

MAN there is SOOOO much good real underground shit out there, come back to the phat side!!!!

MAN there is SOOOO much good real underground shit out there, come back to the phat side!!!!

I know it's just hard to find quality stuff, and you cant play it because people dont hear pitbul and neyo etc on them.

Even the more commercial rap used to be pretty good, but these days its sad times.

Feel free to link some cool shit though!

• 4 weeks later...