3d model :D

Buck_Choi

umm i was planning middle mixer

and either side cd players and turntables. was thinking into the future.. hopefuly i can get them LOL =) havnt really wrote up dimentions yet.. or that jsut got bored and thought i'd try the program:)

and i was thinking of making each section separate. so it can be easily moved and swaped around :) so maybe i want the turntables on the inside and if not cd players in the inside. :)

• 6 months later...

how about making it kind of curved, so it curves around the dj, also make a little pannel to place your cd's and maybe a laptop stand above the mixer.

you should get dimentions of all cdj 1000's and turntables and mixers(only the most common ones) and start up a business. :o

yeah. i wish i could. maybe after hsc and when i have the cash dollars ill get around to building it. i have a welder place in my suburb i might go ask them if they can even make a frame for me and all i need to do is just drill in some type of material on top side front. make a few holes to wire it down and it should be set..

im pretty sure they can who knows.

• 4 weeks later...

was thinking bout this the other day

im thinking about making a frame that supports my gear while my gear is in my road case

and have it like slide out when u go somewhere to dj?

ideas?

was also thinking of making it outa stainless

but another thing to consider is if you wanna use it at a party or something should i make it fold out or something

• 4 weeks later...