Can't post images in signature?

Jaytee

I want to put this into my signature but I cant?

donatei.jpg

The coding

[URL=https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=Q7ZG53GKV7VCA&lc=AU&item_name=DJ%20Jaytee&currency_code=AUD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted][img=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6310/donatei.jpg][/URL]

You never know who might be browsing the forums and are generous do donate some money so that I have a better chance of buying my DJ gear.

You should see the donations some people get for doing close to absolutely nothing.

Some guy donated $1000 because someone gave up meat for a week to see how much donations he got (this person got a total of 8 grand within a week) the cause was for enviro week.

sounds like a proper cause rather than just wanting money to buy shit

and the donations block on this website is what ADJF Staff prefer users here submit donations on, not your personal fund :teef:

Haha well if I do get enough money to buy the equipment through donations, I will earn back the money through DJing and donate it back into ADJF to return the favour :)

Btw my cause is to get support funds to buy DJ equipment. Otherwise I need to wait 4 years before I get loads of $$$ = 4 years wasted or DJing practice.

I thought I told you earlier :)

I need some support to buy DJ equipment, maybe I'll get lucky from a generous person. As you all know how poor uni students are.

Once I've earned that money back from DJing, I'll return the favour back to ADJF.

I doubt anyone would but hey it's worth a try.

I don't se anything wrong with my syntax? :|

I'll try yours though.

lol.. looks to me like there was an issue with the syntax :silent:

the issue i see with your sig (unstipulated as to what people are actually donating to) is people might think its to donate to ADJF.

as you can see, on the left column we also have a donations button.

it might be worth adding to your sig exactly what people are meant to be donating to so they don't get confused.

if it were up to me i'd tell you to take it off

lol.. looks to me like there was an issue with the syntax :silent:

the issue i see with your sig (unstipulated as to what people are actually donating to) is people might think its to donate to ADJF.

as you can see, on the left column we also have a donations button.

it might be worth adding to your sig exactly what people are meant to be donating to so they don't get confused.

if it were up to me i'd tell you to take it off

Yeah sorry, I was going to add that in but couldn't get it to show up so I tried leaving everything out but the codes. But thanks for the help!

Any idea how to centre an image? I'm going to make siggie soon showing that.