RichoKidd - Go On This Way

RichoKidd

Another fresh track out the booth from myself. I wrote this not long after I went through some pretty intense stuff. All three verses are true. Im not an arrogant rapper. I just tell stories

http://soundcloud.com/richokidd/richokidd-go-on-this-way

Would love an opinion/review/critique!

Also. If you like this head over to my Facebook page and hit like

http://www.facebook.com/mcrichokidd

daaaammmn son! nice, very deep. flows slow enuff to catch your words, which is perfect for your story telling lyrics. keep it up man.

and i have to say the production on this wicked. nice little sample based beats, with a nice vocal sample. you cop that off dj stevee c or does he offer is beats up? got an old 9th wonder feel.

anyways i like man. :thumright:

daaaammmn son! nice, very deep. flows slow enuff to catch your words, which is perfect for your story telling lyrics. keep it up man.

and i have to say the production on this wicked. nice little sample based beats, with a nice vocal sample. you cop that off dj stevee c or does he offer is beats up? got an old 9th wonder feel.

anyways i like man. :thumright:

Thanks fella's, I approached him, dudes killing it with beats at the moment, in fact hes produced my entire mixtape (bar one track) so the dudes a lord! SHould have some more shit coming early this year