I have stumbled across an amazing opportunity.

SolDios

Today at work the principal introduced me to brenton, saying I dj as well and such.

http://www.facebook.com/dj.brendon

Explained about what I do and that, asked if I had any experience with clubs, and explained my situation which is that I've put them in everywhere left right and centre, but they just get auto filed under junk.

Said he wants me to pass him a mix tape to see what he can do.

So ASAP I am going to record my 2013 promo mixtape, but I need it to impress. My concept for it is this

Starting off with "Bass Music" to set a cool vibe, building up into your electro with a few of your commercial remixes to keep the other people happy, then finishing with hard ass electro house. Should be around 1hr for the full tape.

What do you think? any tips? any advice?

IMO that's stuff everyone at HQ / Adelaide would play (being where brendon frequents)

you wanna make something that would suit to a set you're likely to be scoring (opening), and also want it to stand out from the thousands of other teenage DJs who are putting electro and commercial mixes on youtube

Just my 2c

edit: PS you do realise you have kangaroo in playlist twice ye?

IMO that's stuff everyone at HQ / Adelaide would play (being where brendon frequents)

you wanna make something that would suit to a set you're likely to be scoring (opening), and also want it to stand out from the thousands of other teenage DJs who are putting electro and commercial mixes on youtube

Just my 2c

edit: PS you do realise you have kangaroo in playlist twice ye?

Fix'd

What genre would you suggest then? Il keep this playlist in the bank and mix it anyway.

Like house music or?

One thing I have noticed about HQ is you pretty much only ever hear electro house/electro/uk bass/house

Another thing is I would like to become known for my electro house, that's kinda why I have it starting with some of the lighter electro going to the real heavy stuff. With songs like sleaze dropped in to break it up abit and not become a drown.