possibly my first gig

Robbo123

If you get them on Sat you can bring them back monday at no extra charge, otherwise yeah it will be two days worth, sometimes you can bargain a cheaper price but this time of year they usually completely book out.

I advise ringing up or doing online a few days before.

They are in leichhardt on parramatta road, Lightsounds might be closer for you but i dont really rate them.

If you get them on Sat you can bring them back monday at no extra charge, otherwise yeah it will be two days worth, sometimes you can bargain a cheaper price but this time of year they usually completely book out.

I advise ringing up or doing online a few days before.

They are in leichhardt on parramatta road, Lightsounds might be closer for you but i dont really rate them.

yeh ill ring up this week some time for 5 apirl is that fine?

and so say i have a partyon 5th and 6th of april i hae to pay twice

just hire the gear dude

unless you start gigging every weekend its not really worth to buy imo

just get the party host to pay for speaker hire and ur good to go. as an indication of price, those JBLs go for about 900 each im pretty sure, so ur getting like 3k worth of equipment for 140 bucks.

on a quick side not.. having hte sub included may be over kill. obviously it depends on the space your playing in, but ive played an out door party for about 100 people and did it with the $80 hire set from DJwarehouse (just 2 speakers) and it was more than enough