Ghost Producing

ChevChelios

i hate this term EDM for big room house / electro. EDM in my eyes covers all electronic dance of any genre. silly yanks. lol.

Damn yankee doodles running around ruining everying!

In all seriousness though I get a kick out of claims that big names hire people because they don't have time to write their own stuff. Lyke omg I am guetta and i play a set every night and only have 20 OTHER FUCKING HOURS OUT OF THE DAY to sit on my ass and write music FOR MONEY. no pity.

yeh its not like the americans created house music! which would spawn the dance genre. oh wait yes they did....

honestly if people hate whats going on in the pop world so much stop listening or caring about it.

i dont particularly like christian rock, so i sure as hell dont go and listen to it so i can then bitch about it and laugh at all their fans

i hate this term EDM for big room house / electro. EDM in my eyes covers all electronic dance of any genre. silly yanks. lol.

Damn yankee doodles running around ruining everying!

In all seriousness though I get a kick out of claims that big names hire people because they don't have time to write their own stuff. Lyke omg I am guetta and i play a set every night and only have 20 OTHER FUCKING HOURS OUT OF THE DAY to sit on my ass and write music FOR MONEY. no pity.

yeh its not like the americans created house music! which would spawn the dance genre. oh wait yes they did....

honestly if people hate whats going on in the pop world so much stop listening or caring about it.

i dont particularly like christian rock, so i sure as hell dont go and listen to it so i can then bitch about it and laugh at all their fans

They didnt?

are you serious??

chicago house. then detroit techno

okay trance came out in germany 10 years later, which drew from the same influences of "electronic" music. id be quite surprised if the some of the initial people in trance had not been fans of the dance scene of the 80's.

are you serious??

okay trance came out in germany 10 years later, which drew from the same influences of "electronic" music. id be quite surprised if the some of the initial people in trance had not been fans of the dance scene of the 80's.

Well it's electronic pioneers like Klaus Schulze and Jean Michelle Jarre who probably have claim to the early trance roots in the 70's and 80's.

From there it spawned into the stuff that Sven Vath, Paul Van Dyk etc started putting out in the early-mid 90's.

are you serious??

Well it's electronic pioneers like Klaus Schulze and Jean Michelle Jarre who probably have claim to the early trance roots in the 70's and 80's.

From there it spawned into the stuff that Sven Vath, Paul Van Dyk etc started putting out in the early-mid 90's.

agree with electronic music, which the dance music pioneers state are their influences. but dance music came from america in the eighties. it boomed and became pop in the UK. but even then it was chicago house tracks initially, before the locals jumped on.

trance did come later in the 90's (as mentioned above) from the likes of van dyk. who state early electronic music as influences.

but i think its still hard to dispute that dance music began in the US....

i mean even early hip hop producers drew their influences from the early electronic music of the 70's