cdj 800 mk 2

ethanmansfield

yeah ok i saw the buttons and they are silver so they are mk2's which is great.

i dont think i will get to see the receipt but the reason he is selling them so cheaply i think is that he is getting 900's next month and mates rates.

but any defects that are dead give aways of the machine being faulty?

thanks fellas :)

Sticky/faulty buttons, especially cue & play buttons.. Ensure all buttons work and feel good.

Also try a few discs, and check for Errors/skipping when loading and playing said discs.

Also check over to see if they are Generally looking beaten up, any dints from possible drops, large scratches etc.

ok fellas, i went to check out the decks i was actually at my friend who owns them house for half a day and used them most of the time and they read discs and eject discs and all that perfectly there is no delay in the skipping of the songs on the disc you can alsmost do that as they are being fed into the play every thing about the decks to my knowledge seemed perfect the play and the cue buttons where the only thing i doubted while they worked perfectly they seemed quite loose ( like they have had a good use ) in saying that they have had one owner! but for the price he is asking im pretty happy with the performance.

p.s many discs where used. all performed impeccably.

play and cue will have some pretty hard use. if he is your friend and more importantly you seem satisfied. then $450 for two seems pretty decent.

also, not really sure what your definition of "quite loose ( like they have had a good use )" is but if you think they will give you at least a good solid 2ish years worth i would be happy. personally.