OS X 10.9 Mavericks Released as a free download

Mitch

actually maybe you apple peeps can help me

I setup an admin password (because it forced me to) which I need to enter when I install things but I never set it up for loggin in.

anyways on Saturday (so about a month since I have had the mac book), when I turned it on it had a login page. I was like what the fark.

anyway so I login using the admin password.

then everything I did it started asking for keychain passwords. I had no idea what any of this meant as I had not seen for the last month!!!!!!

and I didn't do anything different. in fact to date all I have been doing is organising my music in folders, trainspotter and iTunes; have used it on traktor once; and that is it for a month. I haven't even really been using it for the net.

I did some googling, and it seems a lot of people on mavericks started having the same issue since October.

so I followed the steps to switch off the need to login as I hate that shit (and it seemed totally stupid, the steps were go into that security preference, switch it on, then go back in and switch it off ????).

so that got rid of the need to login AND for some reason got rid of half the times it would ask for the keychain pass. HOWEVER it still every once and a while asks me for the freaking keychain pass. how do I make it so it doesn't ask for this shit. and where did it come from to begin with