buying hip hop online at 320KBS

eggssell

hey are there any online sites that do good hip hop? beatport has got a lot of the ones that have crossed to club hip hop, and juno has most UK grime but there is still a massive gap.

i mean i can't even find dj class except on itunes and one radio edit on beatport.

and none of them have hip hop mixes i.e the ones you normally find on the 12". i know these days they are mostly posse mixes (where every tommy G, Bigg dick and hizzarry from the label hops on for a verse..ive seen a busta cut with up to 8 homies on there), but occassionally you'll still get the standard club mix, or a particular genre mix like a bmore mix, and maybe even instrumental and acappellas.

or do these just leak to the blogs so regularly now the labels aren't bothering to release them.

i could resort to buying 12" again, but that defeats the purpose of traktor, and ill likely just rip it so i can still use traktor, and its damn expensive.

and yeah yeah i could mix it myself, one day!!