BHK Samples Giveaway

Narukami

Hey all, didn't really know where to post this so I'll just put this here.

If you were on the mailing list for Bedroom Producers, you would've probably seen it but if not then a company called BHK Samples is having a free give away for 48hrs. Over 400mb worth of samples. I'm downloading this right now as type, so I still haven't checked it out yet. But it does seem awesome, so check it out.

http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2014/04/09/bhk-selections-free/

All you have to do is like the FB page or do some G+ thing and you get a coupon code to get the product for free.

Here's the detail of the samples listed on the BHK product page:

"We have released some of the most used samples packs on the market so its our pleasure to bring those of you who never got a taste of these wicked sample packs a chance to fire up a cool selection of some of our best works.

The BHK Samples “Selections” pack boasts total over 400 (16 / 24) bit samples from:

D’n'B Rough Connections Vol.1, D’n'B Rough Connections Vol.2, D’n'B Rough Connections Vol.3, D’n'B Rough Connections Vol.4, Special Edition 1st Drum’n'Bass, Special Edition 2nd Drum’n'Bass, Special Edition 3rd Dubstep, Special Edition 4th Drumstep, LEDM DNB, Fidget, Uk Mash Up, HEAVY ReFill, NI Massive Dubstep & D’n'B, Abandon FM8 D’n'B Bass, A.R.A.M, essentials vol.1, 2 & 3, Neuro Funk Breaks, Premium Drumz & Snare 1960 – 63"

Anyways, have fun guys :)

No problem :) Just got back and checked out what the pack has to offer. As in the description, it's a sample of all their samples mixed into one. Mostly for DnB stuff, couple of Fidget, Drumstep and Dubstep stuff. There's some presets for Massive and FM8 (which I don't have), drum loops, drum hits, FX and other stuff you'd expect from a sample pack.

Great for DnB but I don't make any of it but I'm always downloading any samples I can find in case there's a sound that I can use. Plus it's free (for now) so you really can't complain.

• 4 weeks later...